Our calcium inhibitor protects hot water pressure washers against limescale.
The limescale inhibitor is supplied in a 5-litre PE container and has a shelf life of two years after production. Depending on how your system is configured, this agent is automatically added to the water before it enters the boiler of one of our hot water pressure washers. This prevents the build-up of limescale in the heating coil, especially where the water is very hard. It therefore ensures maintenance-free operation of the appliance over a long period.
Features and benefits
- Increases the durability of the heating coil even in hard water areas
- With integrated corrosion protection for all water-bearing parts
- Protection against black water contamination (rust generation in the heating coil in the case of very soft water)
- With pump care additives for continual lubrication and care of the high-pressure pump
- Effective limescale inhibitor for the hot water pressure washer
- Oil trap quickly separates oil and water (easy to separate (ASF))